- Q: What is Droid Bin?
A: Droid Bin is a place for Android developers who would like to share their Android applications with others.
- Q: I'm not a developer, but would like to use Droid Bin's QR code to install some files on my Android devce. Is this okay?
A: Yes you can as long as you do not forget to delete the file(s) afterwards.
- Q: Is Droid Bin free?
A: Yes, uploading and downloading is 100% Free for all users. We offer premium accounts which allows for greater flexibility with uploading/downloading, deleting and multiple file sellection.
- Q: Will my files be removed?
A: Free/non accounts files are kept for 60 days. Premium accounts files are kept for unlimited days as long as they are being accessed within 6 months.
- Q: How many files can I upload?
A: You can upload as many files as you want, as long as each one adheres to the Terms of Service and the maximum file upload size.
- Q: Which files types am I allowed to upload?
A: You may upload the following types of files: .apk.
- Q: Are there any restrictions to the size of my uploaded files?
A: Each file you upload must be less than 10mb in size for free/non accounts or less than 50mb in size for premium accounts. If it is greater than that amount, your file will be rejected.
- Q: There are some files on our servers which may have been subject to copyright protection, how can I notify you of them?
A: Via our report abuse pages.
- Q: When installing files I get the message "Install blocked; For security, your phone is set to block installation of applications not sourced in Android Market". Can you help me?
A: Go to Settings -> Security, and check the box for the 'Unknown Sources' text.